Plastic pollution is the biggest problem affecting our seas and oceans. About 10% of this waste comes from the maritime industry. Part of this waste, which is collected in landfills and then recycled, is used at Micro to produce scooters. In the Mini Micro Deluxe ECO both the platform and the brake are made from recycled fishing nets. In addition, we have made sure that the quality and resistance are not affected in order to continue using them from generation to generation. This combined with the availability of spare parts for up to 10 years makes the pollution footprint much more positive than that of any other scooter with a much shorter lifespan.
- Suitable for ages 2-5
- Now tested for up to 50 kg
- New height-adjustable handlebar (height 1 – 51 cm, height 2 – 68 cm)
- Protective anodised stem with modern stylish look
- Unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip
- Intuitive ‘lean and steer’ turn develops balance and co-ordination.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with a flexible deck
- Sensitive brake ingeniously designed to bring the scooter to a gentle halt at the slightest pressure on it.
- 3 wheels and sturdy deck for stability.
- Stem can be removed
- Product weight: 1.95 kg
The safest set of fun wheels for your child